- Solid Surface Basin
- Solid Surface Bathtub
- Bathroom Vanity Cabinet
- Undermounted Sink
- Shower Trays
- Solid Surface Bathroom Countertop
- Solid Surface Worktop
- Solid Surface Stool
Bathroom cleaning has a trick to make the bathtub as clean as new
Comfortable bathing requires a suitable bathtub to achieve together. In the cold winter, the best gift is a burst of warmth. But if you want to enjoy a comfortable bath, it is not enough to buy a good bathtub. Cleaning and maintenance can make your bathtub lasting beautiful and shiny!
Bathtubs can be divided into acrylic bathtubs, steel bathtubs and Cast iron bathtub. The service life of the bathtub is closely related to maintenance. The prevention and maintenance methods of different materials are also different. Next, I will introduce the maintenance methods of these bathtubs.
1. Use sponge or flannel to clean the acrylic bathtub every week. Do not use coarse cloth or scouring pad. Do not use any cleaning agents containing granular objects. It is best to avoid direct sunlight Contact with hot cigarette butts. Use mild cleaning agents (such as dishwashing detergent), do not use abrasive cleaning agents. Acrylic bathtubs can also be cleaned with glass water. The cast iron bathtub should be thoroughly rinsed with clean water after each use, and wiped dry with a soft cloth. If you encounter stubborn stains, you can use a small amount of abrasive cleaning agent to clean it. Use a soft nylon brush to clean the bottom non-slip surface. Do not use steel wire balls, steel wire brushes or abrasive sponges to scrub.
The jacuzzi system should be flushed more than twice a month. Adjust the nozzle clockwise to the fully closed position to prevent air leakage. Pour warm water into the bathtub to 2 inches above the maximum nozzle, or leave the water in the bathtub after use. Add two scoops of low-foaming powdered automatic dishwashing detergent and a small amount of household bleach to the water. Turn the jacuzzi on for 5 to 10 minutes, then turn it off, drain the water, and then rinse the surface of the bathtub with water. When the bathtub is kept hot and humid for a long time, a lot of bacteria will grow. Sometimes after cleaning, the surface looks clean, but in fact there are still many bacteria. It is recommended to wipe the surface of the bathtub with boiling water on a regular basis. Do not use disinfectant water casually, because disinfectant water may not kill molds and fungi.
2. Gentle treatment of surface stains, you can use a discarded soft toothbrush dipped in bleaching powder to scrub the surface, which can remove stains and mold. If you encounter difficult stains, you can also use half a lemon dipped in salt to wipe, or you can use a soft toothbrush with whitening toothpaste to scrub. Turpentine is also very useful at this time. For scale, products used to clean toilets are very useful. If you don't like the pungent smell, you can also use lemon and white vinegar as a more natural method. Do not use detergents with fading function, especially when the bathtub at home is colored. To deal with mold and fungal disease-causing bacteria, rinse with bleaching powder and peroxide water and wipe dry immediately.
3. Repair the scarred bathtub in time, do not move it without permission after installation. If you need to move the position, you must contact a professional. Do not hit or hit the surface with hard objects, causing bruises or scratches. If you need to repair the dull or scratched part of the acrylic bathtub, you can use a clean cloth mixed with a colorless automatic polishing solution to wipe vigorously, and then apply a layer of colorless protective wax. Do not wax the area where your feet are left to prevent slipping.
4. Deal with pipeline blockages at any time and disinfect pipelines on time. Clean up once or twice a week to remove the smell and prevent the growth of bacteria. You can use a product specially designed to clean the sewer, pour it into the sewer, and clean it after 5 minutes. Be careful not to use it in the metal pipe. If the bathtub is clogged, close the drain valve first, and then put an appropriate amount of tap water in the bathtub; place the rubber suction device (for dredging the toilet) on the drain valve; while opening the drain valve, block the basin or The overflow hole of the bathtub; then quickly suck up and down to suck out the dirt or hair and clean it up in time. In the case of serious blockage, it can be repeated several times until it is cleared.