Summary of tips for cleaning the bathtub
If the bathtub is used for a long time, it tends to show signs of collapse, stains, roughness, etc. At this time, in order to reduce expenses and prevent the purchase of noble bathtubs again, some engineering companies can be invited to refurbish the bathtubs. Once the bathtub has been refurbished, it has a beautiful and bright appearance, so it is natural to take care of it carefully. For the bathtub that I just bought, I want to take care of it and extend its life. Here will teach you some tips to clean the bathtub and keep the bathtub shiny.
1. Clean the bathtub every week to ensure that the bathtub stays dry after each use.
2. To clean the bathtub, use a neutral liquid detergent and use a flexible cloth or a good sponge.
3. Do not use abrasive and highly alkaline cleaning products.
4. Prevent the use of dark detergents, which may cause pigments to penetrate the surface of the tank.
5. After using the hose, don't forget to turn off the water system, so as to avoid frequent dripping and water accumulation in the bathtub.
6. If there is any damage to the bathtub, immediately notify the relevant company to repair it, so as to prevent the problem from getting worse.