Installing Guide for Cabinet Basin:
1. Inspect Installation area and make sure cabinet is secured properly. Apply silicone sealant
around the topside of the cabinet’s edge using a caulking gun.
2. Carefully place the wash basin onto the cabinet and press down firmly. Make sure to clean
away any excessive sealant.
3. Faucet and Drain Connections (Not Included)
A. Connect the water supply to the faucet according to faucet instruction. Attach drain pipe
assembly. Use clear or color matched silicone to seal drain.
B. Check for leaks at the water supply and drain connection.
Installation Guide for Freestanding Bathtub:
1. Designation of drain location.
2. Install the drain and plumbing pipe and fixing of pop-up part.
3. Align the drain to the expansion joint,apply sillcone to between of them.
4. Locate bathtub to the fixing place.
5. Connect and Finishing (Fill the water in the bathtub and let it drain out.From the bottom, make sure that all the joints are watertight. Do a silicone joint pressure seal between the base of the bathtub and the floor.)