[Artificial stone countertop maintenance] Artificial stone countertop maintenance method
The artificial stone countertop has many advantages, so it can make it into the ranks of mainstream countertop products. However, if the service life of the artificial stone countertop is to be prolonged, it is necessary to work harder in the maintenance.
Advantages of artificial stone
Has a variety of color series
Artificial stone has natural stone Colors and textures can be divided into different series, each series has multiple colors. When purchasing, you can choose artificial stone with suitable texture and color to match different home colors and decoration grades.
There is no color difference and light weight
When purchasing artificial stone, users do not have to worry about the effect of the cabinet due to the color difference. The artificial stone surface has no pores, oil stains and water stains are not easy to penetrate into it, and it has strong anti-fouling power and is easy to clean. Artificial stone is made of stone powder, which is thinner and lighter than natural stone. In application, it can reduce the load-bearing capacity of the cabinet and extend the service life.
Seamless splicing and tight fit
When the countertop of the cabinet is long or has corners, splicing is required. The artificial stone countertop can not only be cut into various shapes and combined into a variety of patterns, but also can be seamlessly spliced u200bu200bin the corner treatment. After grinding and polishing, it will bring unexpected results.
Maintenance of kitchen artificial stone countertops
1. When cutting vegetables, you should put a cutting board on it, and avoid directly scraping with sharp objects Scratch the surface. Because the artificial stone countertop has low hardness, it is easy to be scratched, and after scratching, it directly affects the beauty of the countertop.
2. Artificial stone countertops are not very good for weighing, so heavy objects should not be placed on the countertop for a long time. If the force is uneven, it may cause cracks on the countertop.
3. When cleaning the artificial stone surface, the temperature difference should not be too large. For example, if you just clean it with cold water, and then immediately shower it with boiling water, it is prone to cracking.
4. Usually only need to wipe with clean water, if any stain remains, it can be matched with a neutral or weak alkali, weak acid cleaning solvent wipe. If it causes permanent appearance damage, it can be polished again to keep the surface fresh. Regularly use appropriate maintenance fluid for maintenance, which can also effectively extend the life and appearance of cabinet countertops.
5. No matter which material is used, it is afraid of high temperature corrosion. During use, care should be taken to avoid direct contact between hot pots and hot pots and cabinets, and it is best to place them on pot racks; try to avoid using sharp objects during operation Touch the countertop and door panel to avoid scratches. Artificial stone cabinet countertops cannot be placed on the countertop for a long time with cooked dishes and freshly cooked soup. A rag or electronic insulation can be used. If the pot is placed for a long time, the countertop will lose its luster and high temperature. Under circumstances, the artificial stone countertops may crack.
In addition, artificial stone countertops are easy to repair. After scratches or stains have penetrated, you can ask dedicated maintenance personnel to polish and polish. , You can also use special water sandpaper to polish. When there is a crack, it is generally glued with stone first, and then sanded.