- Solid Surface Bathtub
- Bathroom Vanity Cabinet
- Undermounted Sink
- Shower Trays
- Solid Surface Bathroom Countertop
- Solid Surface Worktop
- Solid Surface Stool
- Solid Surface Basin
Bathroom sink size and installation precautions
The size of the sink should be determined according to the size of the entire bathroom, and the height of the sink should be determined according to the height of the family members. The height of the sink should not be too low or too high, it is best to be suitable.
Bathroom sink installation size and height
The size of the sink has the smallest control, the minimum width is 550mm, one side In order to save space in the 600mm integrated bathroom, the sink is reduced to about 300mm, but even if this is done, it is impossible for the sink to be only 300mm wide. The sink must be prominent, which makes it inconvenient to place things. Another key is to leave a clearance of 550mm from the center of the washbasin to the walls on both sides, that is to say, there must be a clearance of 1100 to put your countertop, otherwise it is crappy to use, so you can integrate everyone's opinions. In order to be more economical, some people don't even need a washbasin, so they need a floor-standing washbasin, just put a soap or something.
However, one of the more commonly used sizes is the undercounter basin: countertop 850mm, and above counter basin: countertop 750mm. This size is the standard size for bathroom sink installation, but we can look at it according to our actual situation. If the average height of the people in the family is relatively high, then of course the design should be higher. If the average height of the family is not very high, then it is recommended to install the bathroom sink lower.
Precautions for the installation of washbasins
1. Depth is proportional to strength: water splashing on the body is probably the most felt by people It's a little uncomfortable. Under normal circumstances, the depth of the wash basin should be proportional to the strength of the water flow of the faucet installed on it, that is, deep pools can be installed with strong water faucets. Never install a large faucet on a pool with a shallow bottom, otherwise the water will splash on the body during use. In addition, the bottom of the water basin must have enough curvature and not be too flat.
2. The installation height should be reasonable: whether it is a free-standing or bench-top wash basin, the height of the pool or countertop is usually 0.8 meters above the ground, because a too short pool will cause low back pain. However, the specific height of the table should also consider the height of the user in order to achieve the ideal use effect.
3. The edge of the pool should be slightly higher than the countertop: The edge of the sink must be slightly higher than the countertop, but the place where it meets the countertop must be smooth, in order to wipe the water splashed on the countertop back to the pool It is not obstructed when going inside, and it is easy to clean the table. The countertop itself must be made of materials with a smooth surface, and the edges and corners must be smooth to avoid bumps. The smoothness of the wash basin itself is also very important. The high smoothness of the pool surface makes it difficult for the sundries in the water to adhere to the surface, which relatively reduces the number of scrubbing.
4. Choose the type according to the space: The wash basin is roughly divided into two types: free-standing and desktop. The free-standing model has beautiful appearance, small floor space, and easy maintenance, which is suitable for the bathroom with small space. The desktop washbasin must occupy at least the space of a small desk. Toilet utensils can be placed on its countertop, and sundries can be placed in the cabinet below.
How to clean the bathroom sink
First prepare cleaning tools such as rags, detergents, and small brushes. Since the stopper ring of the sink on the surface of the wash basin is the easiest place to hide garbage, if there is garbage, use a clip to clamp the garbage first; then clean the surface of the wash basin, wring it out with a rag and detergent, and wipe it finely; The plug ring of the drain can't be wiped with a rag. At this time, a small brush and detergent can be used. After cleaning, please use a dry cloth to wipe clean water stains on the surface.
Only a reasonable design and cleaning and maintenance of the washbasin can make it more convenient for us to use it, and we will not feel it during use. It's awkward, so you must pay more attention to these aspects, don't be sloppy.