- Solid Surface Bathtub
- Bathroom Vanity Cabinet
- Undermounted Sink
- Shower Trays
- Solid Surface Bathroom Countertop
- Solid Surface Worktop
- Solid Surface Stool
- Solid Surface Basin
Detailed analysis and introduction of the advantages and disadvantages of quartz stone countertops
Quartz stone countertops have many advantages, but there are many things to consider when choosing to avoid choosing inferior and counterfeit quartz stone countertops.
Quartz stone cabinet countertop selection basis
1. Luminosity: the smoothness of the quartz stone countertop represents the failure It will absorb color. If the quartz stone absorbs color, it will not fall off if stained with oil. Selection method: Use a marker to draw on the countertop of the world's film and television cabinets. If you wipe it off, it won't absorb the color. If you can't wipe it off, it will absorb the color. Pay attention to the logo on the quartz stone cabinet countertop.
2. Hardness and density: the hardness of the quartz stone cabinet countertops can be scratched hard on the front and back with the steel key. The quartz stone cabinet countertops have no scratches, and only the metal color of the key is left, the quality is qualified. High-density quartz stone slabs will weigh heavier. The quartz stone content also ranges from 80% to 94%. The higher the quartz content, the better the quality of the quartz stone countertops.
3. Color and pores: Whether the color and particles of the quartz stone cabinet are balanced, and the quartz stone with balanced color and particles is considered to be a good quality quartz stone. The pores on the outside of the quartz stone cabinet countertops are bad quartz stones.
4. Abrasion resistance: This can be polished with sandpaper below 200 mesh. The stone powder that is easy to fall is the quartz stone cabinet countertop of poor quality.
5. Gaps: Are the gaps at the splicing area obvious? The unobvious ones are good quartz stone cabinet countertops, and the ones that are cut and cracked are unqualified quartz stone cabinet countertops.
The advantages of quartz stone countertops
1. It is not scratched: the quartz content of quartz stone is as high as 94%, and the quartz crystal It is a natural mineral whose hardness is second only to diamonds in nature. Its surface hardness can be as high as 7.5 on the Mohs scale, which is much greater than sharp tools such as knives and shovel used in the kitchen and will not be scratched by it.
2. No pollution: Quartz stone is a dense and non-porous composite material manufactured under vacuum conditions. Its quartz surface has excellent corrosion resistance to kitchen acids and alkalis. It is used daily Liquid substances will not penetrate its interior. The liquid placed on the surface for a long time only needs to be wiped with a rag with clean water or cleansing agents such as Jierliang, and the remaining material on the surface can be scraped off with a blade if necessary.
3. Durable: The shiny and bright surface of quartz stone has undergone more than 30 complex polishing processes, which will not be scratched by a knife or shovel, will not be penetrated by liquid substances, and will not produce yellowing. For problems such as discoloration, daily cleaning only needs to be rinsed with water, which is simple and easy. Even after a long period of use, its surface is as bright as a newly installed countertop, without maintenance and maintenance.
4. Non-toxic and non-radiation: One of the most prominent advantages and disadvantages of quartz stone countertops is the safety and non-toxicity of quartz stone. It is a very environmentally friendly stone and does not contain any radiation pollution. Mineral impurities, people can boldly and safely use quartz stone materials to make kitchen countertops. Of course, in addition to its excellent performance in environmental protection, it is also very well done in terms of antibacterial properties. The dense and non-porous structure of the quartz stone countertop allows tiny kitchen bacteria to hide.
Disadvantages of quartz stone countertops
1. It is not easy to process: the advantages and disadvantages of quartz stone countertops and the introduction of course also include Disadvantages, as a very high-end stone, the market price of quartz stone countertops is very high, generally around 1,000 yuan, which is much higher than the price of ordinary marble and artificial stone, which is difficult for ordinary consumers to accept , Which also limits its market application.
2. Single shape: Generally, quartz stone countertops are relatively simple in shape. This is because its hardness is too high, which is very difficult to determine in cutting.
Although the advantages of quartz stone for kitchen cabinet countertops are very obvious, the disadvantages are also obvious, mainly because the price of quartz stone is more expensive, so if It is a friend with a certain financial strength that it is recommended to choose this kind of stone when decorating the kitchen.