Eliminate hidden dangers, bathtub installation and construction need to be completed in one step
The bathtub is a large object in the bathroom, and the installation and construction need to be completed in one step. If the construction and installation are not in place, it will bring hidden dangers to future home life. The following editor introduces the installation points and installation precautions of the bathtub.
Bathtub installation process
Sewage installation→Putty sealing tightly→Sewage installation→levelling and aligning bathtub
Key points of bathtub installation
1. When installing the apron bathtub, the bottom of the apron should be close to the ground, and 250-300mm holes should be reserved at the drainage of the floor slab to facilitate the installation of drainage, and an inspection hole should be provided on the wall of the drainage end of the bathtub.
2. For other types of bathtubs, the upper surface height of the bathtub can be determined according to relevant standards or user needs. Then install the bathtub after laying two brick foundations. If a skirt wall is built on the side of the bathtub, an inspection hole should be set at the bathtub drainage or an inspection hole should be set on the drainage end wall.
3. The height of various bathtub cold and hot water faucets or mixing faucets should be 150mm higher than the upper surface of the bathtub. The chrome-plated layer should not be damaged during installation. The chrome cover should be close to the wall.
4. The height of fixed showers and hose showers can be installed according to relevant standards or according to user needs.
5. The installation surface of the bathtub must be flattened with a level ruler and not inclined sideways. The joint between the upper side of the bathtub and the wall should be filled with sealing paste.
6. The connection between the bathtub drain and the drain pipe should be firm and compact, and easy to disassemble, and the connection should not be open.
Precautions for bathtub installation
1. Do not damage the waterproof layer. If the waterproof layer has been damaged or there is no waterproof layer, it must be waterproofed first and subjected to a 12-hour water leakage test.
2. The fixing is firm and the pipe connection is tight.
3. Pay attention to the protection of finished products to prevent bumps.