- Solid Surface Bathtub
- Bathroom Vanity Cabinet
- Undermounted Sink
- Shower Trays
- Solid Surface Bathroom Countertop
- Solid Surface Worktop
- Solid Surface Stool
- Solid Surface Basin
How about composite acrylic countertops
There are many cabinet countertop materials, and composite acrylic material has many advantages that other materials do not have, which makes it widely welcomed by consumers. So what about composite acrylic countertops? Next, we will introduce to you.
How about composite acrylic countertops
Very strong flame retardancy
Now composite acrylic countertops have a great deal of fire protection With progress, more and more people will pay attention to the flame retardancy of composite acrylic countertops, which not only reduces the chance of burning fire around us, but now more and more people are choosing composite acrylic countertops for use. Our composite acrylic countertops can be used in many places where the fire protection level is relatively high. We hope that through the use of composite acrylic countertops, our current decorations can become more relaxed and simple.
Good environmental performance
Many people in the decoration of people now pay special attention to our health and environmental protection. In fact, now the composite acrylic countertop has been It has a very good effect in this regard. The composite acrylic countertops are made of environmentally friendly high-quality minerals as raw materials. During the entire use process, our composite acrylic countertops have brought a better environmental protection to our lives. Materials make our lives more beautiful and healthy.
The composite acrylic countertop has many advantages. The material is also of special quality, high gloss, and, during our use, the processing is relatively convenient and worthwhile Our choice will definitely play an important role in our decoration.
Features of composite acrylic countertops
1． Composite acrylic is a solid surface material, no porosity, impermeability, good toughness, and yellowing resistance;
2. Absolutely environmentally friendly, non-toxic, non-radiation, cabinet countertops that can be in direct contact with food;
3. It has strong resistance to water, oil, pollution and bacteria, and is easy to clean;
4. It feels warm and moist, resistant to cold and heat, impact resistance, sturdiness and durability, and does not deform;
5. Good flexibility, strong plasticity, heating and bending forming, which can better satisfy customers' creative ideas;
6. Each style is equipped with glue of the same color, and the panels can be spliced u200bu200bseamlessly;
7. The color of the composite acrylic countertops is colorful, light yellow, Antarctic white, cream white, etc. can be matched as you like, which can meet various cabinet design requirements and let you freely use your imagination.
Maintenance of composite acrylic countertops
1. Can artificial stone countertops accumulate water for a long time?
Leaving water, soy sauce, vinegar and other liquids on the countertop for a long time (more than 12 hours) may damage your countertop surface. For the beauty of your countertop, ensure that the countertop is dry and prevent water seepage.
2. What should I do if the countertop is dirty?
Wipe gently with a cleaning cloth and detergent with water and then wipe it with a dry cloth. Never use a cleaning ball to wash, it is prone to scratches.
3. What should I do if the scratches appear?
First use coarse sandpaper to remove the scratches, and then use 400, 600, 800, 1000, 1200, 1500 and other sandpapers in order to polish, and then spray with Bi Lizhu to polish with dry cotton cloth.
4. What should I do if the star basin is dirty?
Put the washing powder and warm water in a basin at a ratio of 1:100 to soak for 20-30 minutes, and then wipe it with a cleaning cloth.
5. Can the heat source be placed on the table?
Do not put items with too high temperature directly on the countertop, and place a heat insulation pad under the items.
6. Can the countertop be impacted by external forces?
Where there is no thickening and reinforcement, using vigorously to chop bones or vigorously impact may damage your countertop.