- Solid Surface Basin
- Solid Surface Bathtub
- Bathroom Vanity Cabinet
- Undermounted Sink
- Shower Trays
- Solid Surface Bathroom Countertop
- Solid Surface Worktop
- Solid Surface Stool
How about fireproof board countertops
Countertops have always been the top priority of home furnishings and have attracted many people's attention. It is the consensus of many people to buy countertops to choose safe materials. Fireproof board is the first choice. Next, we will bring you fireproof board countertops. How.
How about fireproof board countertops
What is fireproof board
Fireproof board is also called fireproof board, scientific name is thermosetting resin impregnation Paper high-pressure laminated board, the English abbreviation HPL [Decorative High-pressure Laminate] is a refractory building material for surface decoration. It has rich surface colors, textures and special logistics properties. It is widely used in interior decoration, furniture, kitchen cabinets, laboratory countertops, Fields such as exterior walls.
Advantages of fireproof board countertops
Fireproof board is also called high-pressure decorative fireproof board. In terms of performance, it has abrasion resistance, antibacterial and easy Features such as cleanliness, light resistance, high temperature resistance, boiling water resistance, scratch resistance and impact resistance. In terms of its use effect, it is also divided into several different ones. Its name is fireproof board. It can be seen that one of its major effects is fire prevention. Not only that, it is resistant to oil and can be used in the kitchen. It is not easily deformed and has a bright color effect. It can keep it as new for a long time during use. State, it also has good elasticity, so that there will be no cracks due to the squeezing of heavy objects, and the price is relatively cheap.
Even with so many advantages, it has its own bad side. For example, if it is used in a relatively humid environment for a long time, it will suffer from deformation, degumming, and substrate expansion. , Also because of its own processing reasons, it will have certain limitations in use and design. If it is used improperly, it will get bad results.
Disadvantages of fireproof board countertops
1. In the joint part of the corner countertop splicing, there is a lack of effective treatment means, usually silicone bonding, plastic and special Metal strips are embedded to increase aesthetics.
2. Because the countertop is made of particleboard or medium-density board as the base material, the surface is formed by fireproof board. The countertop is easily corroded by water and moisture. Improper use will cause degumming, deformation, and serious expansion of the base material. as a result of.
3. The straight edge and straight bending processing technology of the refractory plate causes certain limitations in the shape change, the adaptation of various room types, and the design requirements of the refractory plate countertop.
Classification of fireproof board
1. Magnesium oxychloride fireproof board. This kind of fireproof board is made by using magnesia cement as the main raw material, and then adding glass fiber cloth and some light insulation materials to fill the magnesia cement, after a series of processing and composite, it belongs to The finished product of magnesium oxychloride cement, but the environmental protection performance is relatively strong.
2. Fireproof gypsum board. This kind of fireproof board is mainly made of gypsum as the main raw material. The source of this kind of board is very wide, so there are many kinds of products, such as double-sided sticker gypsum fireproof board, silica calcium gypsum fiberboard, etc. Etc., these plates contain crystal water inside, have good fire resistance, are easy to process, and are often used in the production of suspended ceilings.
3. Perlite board. This is also one of the types of fireproof board. It is mainly made of cement with relatively low alkalinity as the main raw material, and then some perlite and other materials are added to it as aerated filling materials, which are made with the auxiliary effect of additives A hollow board type. This fireproof board has the advantages of high strength, good toughness, heat insulation and fire prevention, etc., and is often used in high-rise buildings and other relatively load-bearing parts.