- Solid Surface Bathtub
- Bathroom Vanity Cabinet
- Undermounted Sink
- Shower Trays
- Solid Surface Bathroom Countertop
- Solid Surface Worktop
- Solid Surface Stool
- Solid Surface Basin
How to clean marble countertops How to maintain marble countertops
Marble countertops are a very popular countertop product for consumers because they are relatively hard and firm, and have a more beautiful appearance. However, marble countertops require us to maintain and clean frequently. So how should marble countertops be cleaned? What are the maintenance methods? Let's take a look together below.
How to clean marble countertops
1. Acidic stains. It is far better to suck up the stain than to wipe off the stain, because wiping will cause the stain to spread. Most stains such as vinegar or fruit juice can be removed with a paste made of baking powder and soda water. After the paste has dried and hardened, wipe off the paste with a wet towel, and then dry it with a dry towel.
2. Food stains. For hardened food stains, hydrogen peroxide can be used to remove, but the time should not be too long. Once the stain disappears, wipe it clean with a damp cloth, and finally wipe it dry.
3. Grease stains. Use paper towels to absorb grease, and then use absorbents such as cornstarch to sprinkle on the stained area. Let stand for 1 to 2 hours. Then wipe with a damp cloth, and finally wipe dry.
4. Nail polish stains. Put a few drops of dishwashing liquid in about half a liter of warm water and wipe with a clean white cloth. Do not leave any dishwashing liquid, use another damp cloth to wipe off the remaining liquid and wipe dry. Repeat cleaning until the stain is completely removed.
How to maintain marble countertops
Before using marble countertops, do deep care, that is, water-proof, oil-proof and anti-fouling treatment. In the case of no care, if the oil stains are not left on the table for a long time, they can be removed with a marble degreaser. If the time is too long, the treatment of the potion will be more difficult. You can only remove it and ask a professional cleaning company to refurbish it. Then do deep care for the countertop.
Do not allow heavy or sharp objects to directly impact the surface; oversized or overweight utensils should not be placed on the table for a long time; nor should they be washed with cold water and then immediately scalded with boiling water.
The surface of the marble stone countertop should always be kept as dry as possible, and bleach and scale in the water should be prevented from making the countertop lighter and affecting the appearance. Most stains will not pose a threat to the artificial stone. Artificial stone is a solid, pore-free dense stone material, which has the characteristics of resisting various stains. Food, edible oil, soy sauce, vinegar, alcohol, iodine, lemon oil, lipstick, shoe polish, ink, etc. Marble does not pose a threat, its durability is already very good, easy to maintain without waxing and cost-saving characteristics make it widely used in homes and commercial spaces.
Marble countertop brand recommendation
1 Global UMGG (started in 1986, Guangdong Province famous brand product, Guangdong Province famous brand, mid-to-high-end stone supply Commercial materials, Universal Stone (Dongguan) Co., Ltd.)
2 Xishi XISHI (high-tech enterprise, a well-known trademark in Fujian Province, a leading enterprise in the stone industry, the vice chairman unit of the China Stone Industry Association, Xishi Stone Group Development Co., Ltd.)
3 Kangli KANGLI (Guangdong Province Famous Brand Product, Fujian Province Famous Brand Product, One of the Drafting Units of Industry Standard Natural Marble Building Slabs, Shenzhen Kangli Stone Group Co., Ltd.)
4 Gaoshi (Asia's largest comprehensive stone company, one of the more large-scale and influential brands in the industry, a leading enterprise in the stone industry, Gaoshi Stone Group Co., Ltd.)
5金博( Shanghai famous trademark, Shanghai famous brand product, Shanghai high-tech enterprise, top ten marble brand, Jinbo (Shanghai) Construction Engineering Group Co., Ltd.)