- Solid Surface Bathtub
- Bathroom Vanity Cabinet
- Undermounted Sink
- Shower Trays
- Solid Surface Bathroom Countertop
- Solid Surface Worktop
- Solid Surface Stool
- Solid Surface Basin
How to maintain different material countertops
Cabinets are the main furniture in the kitchen. They are the furniture we use for cooking and cooking every day. However, the oil stains and vegetable juice produced by cooking will accidentally fall on the countertop of the cabinet, so every time after the cooking is finished, the countertop of the cabinet is always dirty. This requires us to clean and maintain the countertop of the cabinet, let us His cabinets have been given a brand new look. What I want to talk about today is the cleaning and maintenance of cabinet countertops.
How to maintain countertops of different materials:
1, natural stone cabinet countertop maintenance
The characteristic of natural stone is that the appearance of pores is larger. Therefore, if you encounter any stains or moisture during the application process, you should deal with it immediately to prevent the dirt from penetrating into the stone cabinet countertops. Normally, only clean water or colorless, neutral and mild cleaning solvents can be used for finishing. If you choose products that are too acid or too alkaline, it may cause damage to the cabinet countertops. Regular use of curing wax for curing has also become a necessary condition for maintaining the appearance and texture of natural stone cabinet countertops.
2, maintenance of stainless steel cabinet countertops
(1) After each use, wipe with a sponge or rag and clean water;
(2) If the surface is stained For traces, use a small amount of ground powder (you can use flour instead) on a dry countertop, wipe it with a dry cloth, and it will be as bright as new;
(3) Do not use a wire brush to clean the stainless steel surface;
(4) Do not leave the wet cloth on the surface of the stainless steel to avoid stains and marks.
3, artificial stone cabinet countertop maintenance
usually only needs to be scrubbed with clean water, if any stain remains, neutral or weak alkali can be adjusted , Weak acid cleaning solvent scrubbing. If permanent appearance damage is formed, it can be polished again to keep the appearance fresh. Normally, use the appropriate curing solution to maintain it regularly, which can also effectively extend the life and appearance of the cabinet countertop.
4. Fireproof board countertop
The base material of the fireproof board countertop is MDF, and the decorative surface is fireproof board, and the thickness is generally 4 mm. Compared with natural stone, fireproof board is more flexible and will not crack due to heavy blows. Its maintenance and maintenance are basically the same as other materials, and it is also very simple. From the structural point of view, the fireproof board countertop and the rear water baffle are formed together at one time, which is called 'joint type'; the second is that the countertop does not have a water baffle, and is additionally equipped with aluminum alloy water retaining strips, which is called 'combined' type'.
Advantages: The fireproof board is bright in color and has a wide variety of colors. It has the characteristics of fire resistance, moisture resistance, pollution resistance, scratch resistance, wear resistance, acid and alkali resistance, high temperature resistance and easy cleaning. Disadvantages: It is easily corroded by water and moisture, and improper use can cause serious consequences of degumming, deformation and substrate expansion. Fire board has the same length limitation as natural stone, it cannot realize seamless splicing, and there are obvious gaps in section joints.
1. Avoid direct contact with hot pots and hot pots on the counter surface of the kitchen, and it is best to place them on the pot rack.
2. During operation, try to avoid touching the countertops and door panels of the cabinet with sharp objects to avoid scratches. No matter what kind of cabinet countertop you choose, you should cut vegetables and cook food on the occupying board. In addition to avoiding knife marks, it can also achieve better hygiene.
I hope that through the introduction of the article, I hope that the owners who are about to be renovated will be able to help some, and make the new home decoration exquisite and warm. I wish everyone a happy life.