Introduction of marble countertop restoration and daily maintenance knowledge
Marble is a porous material, you need to pay attention to the details of maintenance, which can make the life of the marble coffee table longer.
The advantages of marble countertops
1. The marble material is pure natural and has a strong sense of simplicity, gorgeous and beautiful. In this fast-paced society, returning to nature after a busy day is a good way to relieve pressure.
Second, the cost of marble countertops is relatively low, with different designs and colors. The most commonly used countertops cost only 200 yuan to about 500 meters, which are the most economical countertop materials.
3. The marble countertop material is highly durable, with outstanding scratch resistance, abrasion resistance, high temperature resistance, and maintenance-free. Good rigidity, high hardness, strong wear resistance, low temperature deformation. There will be no scratches, it is not blocked by constant temperature conditions, and its original physical properties can be maintained at room temperature.
Fourth, no deformation, high hardness, strong wear resistance. After long-term natural aging, the structure of the rock is uniform, the linear expansion coefficient is extremely small, the internal stress disappears completely, and it is not deformed. It is not afraid of acid, alkaline liquids, corrosion, no rust, no need to apply oil, not easy to stick to dust, convenient and simple maintenance, and long service life.
5. Physically stable, well-structured, impacted grains fall off, no burrs on the surface, no influence on the plane accuracy, stable material, can guarantee long-term no deformation, small linear expansion coefficient, high mechanical accuracy , Anti-rust, anti-magnetic and insulating. It is not magnetized, can move smoothly during measurement, has no sense of stagnation, is not affected by moisture, and the plane is weighed.
Marble dining table surface abrasion treatment
1. If the marble table table top leaves cigarette butts and match head burn marks , Use fine sandpaper to polish away the burn marks. You can clean the surface with furniture cleaner regularly to maintain the gloss and brightness of the stone surface.
2. If the lacquer of the marble countertop table surface is burned and corroded by acid and alkaline substances, you can wipe it lightly with a soft cloth dipped in alcohol. After treatment, polish the wax again to restore it as new.
3. In case the marble countertop is worn out accidentally, you can wipe it carefully with a liquid scrubbing agent. You can clean the stains with lemon juice or vinegar, but the lemon should not stay on it for more than 2 minutes, if necessary. Repeat the operation, then wash and dry.
Fourth, for minor scratches, you can polish it with a special marble cleaner and care agent. For antique or precious marble furniture, please ask professionals to deal with it!
Marble countertop repair and renovation
1. Grinding and polishing can cause the surface to lose gloss, the surface layer is pulverized and peeled, and the surface is corroded The smooth stone surface restores the original natural appearance. The combination of some new abrasive tools, abrasives and chemical additives can make the refurbished stone surface reach a mirror gloss of more than 90 degrees. At present, the domestic ground refurbishment, grinding and polishing technology is relatively mature. However, there is still a certain technical difficulty in the construction of the wall, and we are developing in this direction;
2. Sandblasting is also called particle spraying, which can restore the original natural appearance of the rough surface and irregular surface of the stone. , For example, it has good effect on wool board, fire board and sculpture. The airflow pressure used in modern particle or microparticle spraying is about 10j～106Pa. The well-designed portable spraying machine can automatically recover and separate the working particles and absorb the floating dust. Particle materials include: quartz powder, natural fine sand, corundum powder, squarish stone powder, glass beads, blast furnace slag particles, plastic particles, etc. These particles can be divided into general particles (0.1～0.5ram) and fine particles (0.05-0 1mm) according to their diameters, which can be selected according to the situation. Sandblasting renovation methods are more common in foreign countries, but there is no similar high-quality particle spraying machinery products in China.
Third, the coating is just a method of concealment. However, the combination of penetration enhancer with grinding, polishing and sandblasting has a very good effect. For example, for some severely eroded stone, stone with holes or cracks, some looser stone with calcium, etc. Generally, the holes and fissures should be filled first, and the stone should be infiltrated and reinforced with a stone enhancer, and then grinding, polishing and sandblasting should be carried out.
For marble countertops, the protection of gloss is a very important maintenance item, because tarnished marble countertops will appear very He is so lifeless that he can no longer play a role in beautifying the room.