One of the most difficult tasks for some people
Bathroom vanities should be selected solely depending on what size suit our homes and our budget as well. In some homes the bathroom vanity is often a showpiece.
To help you select the best vanity for your bathroom one should have some simple factors in their shopping checklist. They are:
1. Choose the right size: It is very important as to select the right sized when purchasing it. Usually smaller vanities are preferred for the bathrooms but depending on the size of the bathroom and the number of people using it the size can be decided.
2. Choose the right style: It is very important that the style of the bathroom vanity compliments rest of the house. It would not look good if the house is modern and the bathroom is antique or marble.
3. Choose the right mirror: Apart from choosing mirrors with a common theme for the entire home, it is advisable to select a mirror that will suit the theme of the bathroom. Selecting a suitable frame that will suit the entire vanity would be a better bet.
4. Choose the right colors: The color, texture and the theme of the bathroom should complement each other well. The bathroom vanity sink is the focal point for any bathroom and this merges the entire bathroom as one unit. Before selecting a product one should make sure that it suits the bathroom of our homes and should not be picked just because it looked good in the store. If the vanity is choosing because it looked good in the showroom then it may spoil the entire look. The bathroom vanity should serve as an extension of the home and it should never be the other way round.
5. Choose functionality over looks: Selecting a good looking vanity is very important but at the same time its functionality should also be considered. Some vanity pieces may be good to look at but their functionality would not suit us need at all. Hence, this is a very important point to be kept in mind while choosing bathroom vanity.
6. Choose the right vanity top: The bathroom vanity top should be not only accentuating the look of your bathroom but it should also be extremely durable. They are a lot of moisture and water in the bathroom. The vanity top if not durable would get damaged soon and not only spoil the look of the bathroom but it also costs a lot of money.
It is always advisable to take the advice of the contractor before finalizing on the purchase of bathroom vanity. They will be able to help you make a better decision rather than doing it on your own.