Other maintenance details of bathroom cabinets
Three. Maintenance of the countertop
In order to prolong the service life of the countertop, please do not place high-temperature objects directly on the countertop. When placing high-temperature objects, other heat-insulating materials such as brackets with rubber feet, heat insulation pads, etc. should be placed under the objects.
Four. Maintenance of the bathroom mirror
1. Once the bathroom mirror is installed, please do not move or remove it at will, let alone hit the mirror surface with objects to avoid damage People; the floor-standing bathroom mirror can be moved, but it needs to be completed by multiple people, and the installation angle is the same as before moving. Do not let children approach or push or pull the floor mirror alone.
2. If other parts are found to be loose, please adjust or report for repair in time to avoid accidents caused by falling off.
V. Maintenance of the water tank
1. Keep the sewer unobstructed and place it blocked. If it is blocked, please ask a professional company to clear it.
2. The junction between the basin and the countertop should be kept dry. If there is water stains, wipe it off with a rag.
3. Pay attention to the service life of hoses, sealing materials and other materials, and replace them in time.
4. Prevent any part of the cabinet from being immersed in water. Frequently check the taps and basins to see if there are any leaks in the drain. When the drain runs, leaks, drips or leaks, it should be repaired and dealt with in time to extend the use time of the cabinet. When cleaning, do not rinse directly with water, just use detergent and cloth to clean.
5. When the internal pipeline leaks, please ask a professional leak repair company to repair it in time.
VI. Hardware maintenance
The bathroom cabinet hardware mainly includes metal chains, hinges, slide rails, etc. The material is generally stainless steel or steel surface spray Mainly plating and spraying. When using, pay attention to the following points:
1. Avoid direct sprinkling of strong acid and alkaline solutions on the hardware, and wipe it clean immediately if it happens accidentally.
2. Door hinges should be opened and closed freely, and prevent moisture and rust.
3. Keep the slide rails of the drawer freely drawn and always clean.