Quartz stone countertops price How much is the price of quartz stone countertops per meter
Quartz stone countertops are wear-resistant, scratch-resistant, easy to clean, and environmentally friendly. Most consumers will choose quartz stone as cabinet countertops. So in general, what are the advantages of quartz stone countertops, how much is the price of quartz stone countertops, and the home maintenance of quartz stone countertops, let’s introduce it to everyone.
Quartz stone countertop price How much is the price of quartz stone countertops per meter
Quartz stone countertops can be said to be the mainstream product of cabinet countertops, and the price of quartz stone countertops is Because of the different materials, the price fluctuates greatly, as low as 100, 200 yuan per square meter, and as high as several thousand yuan per square meter. The authentic quartz stone is at least 1,000 linear meters. Generally speaking, the quartz stones on the market are divided into domestic and imported ones. Imported quartz stone is even more expensive for a few thousand yuan per line of rice. The material must be different. There are three or six grades. You must recognize it when you buy it.
Next, let’s talk about how to calculate the price of quartz stone countertops. The ex-factory price of domestic die-cast quartz stone slabs ranges from 350 to 2000 yuan each, and the size of each is 2440x760x15mm. The price of cabinet countertops is calculated based on linear meters, and the price per linear meter ranges from 450 to 2000 yuan, which includes plates, processing, and installation.
The above prices are for reference only.
Introduction to the advantages of quartz stone countertops
1. It is not scratched, and the quartz content of quartz stone is as high as 94%. Quartz crystal is second only to brick in nature. The natural ore of stone, its surface hardness is as high as octaves on the Mohs, which is much larger than the sharp tools such as knives and shovel in the kitchen and will not scratch it!
2. No pollution. Quartz stone is a dense and non-porous composite material made under vacuum conditions. Its quartz surface has excellent corrosion resistance to kitchen acid and alkali. It is used daily The liquid substance will not penetrate into the inside. The liquid that is placed on the surface for a long time can be wiped with clean water or detergent with a rag, and if necessary, scrape off the residue with a blade.
3. It will not be worn out. The shiny and bright surface of quartz stone has undergone more than 30 to complex polishing processes. It will not be scratched by a knife, will not be penetrated by liquid substances, and will not produce yellowing or yellowing. Discoloration and other issues. Daily cleaning only needs to be rinsed with clean water, no maintenance and maintenance are required.
How to maintain quartz stone countertops
1. Do not put high temperature or hot pots directly or for a long time on the countertops, especially from the oven, microwave, etc. Heat the utensils taken out of the appliance. The temperature of these utensils is too high, which will cause certain damage to the countertop, so try to avoid this happening.
2. During the operation, try to avoid scratching the countertop with sharp objects. No matter what material the countertop is, all kinds of food should be cut on the pallet to avoid sharp knives leaving on the countertop Scratches are not good for hygiene, but also affect the appearance.
3. In the process of use, the countertop should be kept clean and dry as much as possible, and the countertop should not be left with water for a long time to maintain the cleanliness and beauty of the countertop.