What is the right height of the kitchen countertop? How to design the height of the kitchen countertop
When designing the height of the cabinet, we have to consider many design factors, which is what we call the principle. What is the appropriate height of the cabinet?
General height of cabinet countertops and related parts
1. Cabinet floor cabinet height dimension
According to ergonomics, 780mm is more suitable.
2. Cabinet floor cabinet width dimension
This is related to the size of the sink, which can fit into the maximum sink width and the normal width. The largest household sink (vegetable sink) is also 470mmX880mm, and it is better to make cabinets around 600~650mm, and it is more suitable and more beautiful.
3. Thickness of cabinet countertops
There are several thicknesses of stone, such as 10mm, 15mm, 20mm, 25mm, etc. The same kind of stone has different thickness.
4. Height dimension of cabinet countertop
If the height of cabinet countertop is cabinet, it should be 780mm.
5. The height dimension of the cabinet footing line
The height of the low foot is generally 80mm, which can be designed, generally divided into stone foot, stainless steel foot, density foot, PVC foot Wait.
The design principle of the height of the cabinet countertop
1. The height of the cabinet mentioned here includes the height of the cabinet worktable and The highest height of the cabinet wall cabinet. When designing the height of these two aspects, we need to integrate the height of the people who cook at home. Generally speaking, the height of the cabinet workbench should be when the housewife is standing with her fingers touching the bottom of the basin. If it is too high, it will make people tired, and if it is too low, it will make people feel sore.
2. The height of the cabinet is designed with the design of the cabinet workbench, as well as the design of the cabinet wall cabinet. The height of the cabinet wall cabinet is also very important. Generally speaking, the height of the housewife who cooks at home is the main factor. Generally speaking, the height of the housewife can easily open the wall cabinet and can safely get the items inside when the housewife is standing. quasi. But at the same time, you must also consider your own cabinet style and the size of the entire kitchen space.
Questions and answers on cabinet countertop design from netizens
1. Will the cabinet door of the floor cabinet bang when it is opened and closed?
Before designing, if you consider adding damping or anti-collision strips to the door, it will not make noise when it is closed.
2. Has the height of the countertop been carefully considered?
Too high or low cabinet countertops will increase the burden on the back, and a reasonable height will increase the comfort of the kitchen.
3. Will the door of the wall cabinet be touched when it is opened?
There are actually many ways to open the door of the wall cabinet. Choose the door that suits your family's height to increase the pleasure of the kitchen.
4. Are there more than three types of baskets in the kitchen?
There are not only ultra-narrow pull baskets in the kitchen. Different pull baskets can be designed under the stove, under the hood, and even next to the refrigerator to make the kitchen design more appropriate
5. After choosing the countertops and plates, did you choose products that are comfortable and convenient?
If you want to make the kitchen more user-friendly, only countertops and plates are not enough. The consideration of configuration products such as food waste disposers is very important.
In addition to considering the style, fashion and beauty of the cabinet, the practicality is also an important factor in the design of the cabinet. Therefore, the design of the height of the cabinet countertop must be based on various factors such as the size of the kitchen, the convenience of use, and the overall coordination.