What is the size of the bathroom sink
What height should the bathroom sink stand at so that the owner can achieve the best comfort when washing? Let's take a look together below.
The size of the bathroom sink
The size of the sink has the smallest control, the minimum width is 550mm, one side is 600mm In order to save space in the integrated bathroom, the sink is reduced to about 300mm, but even if this is done, it is impossible for the sink to be only 300mm wide. The sink must be prominent and it is not convenient to place things.
The other key is to leave a clearance of 550mm from the center of the washbasin to the walls on both sides, that is to say, there must be a clearance of 1100 to put your countertop, otherwise it is crappy to use. You can synthesize everyone's opinions.
In order to be more economical, some people don't even need a washbasin. They need a floor-standing washbasin, just put a soap or something. However, one of the more commonly used sizes is undercounter basin: countertop 850mm, above countertop basin: countertop 750mm, this size is the standard size for bathroom sink installation, but we can see according to our actual situation, if the average height of the family is all If the height is relatively high, of course it should be designed to be higher. If the average height in the home is not very high, then it is recommended to install the bathroom sink lower.
What should you pay attention to when installing the washbasin
1. Leave enough distance between the two basins, otherwise Will affect each other when used.
2. Due to the staggered support of the countertop of the countertop basin, the disassembly and assembly are complicated. If the length of the countertop is small, it is difficult to ensure the installation quality during installation.
3. After the installation of the undercounter basin, the overall appearance is relatively clean and easy to take care of. It should be noted that the joint between the basin and the countertop is a place where dirt and dirt are easily hidden to prevent mildew.
4. The under-counter basin has higher requirements for the installation process. First, the mounting bracket must be customized according to the size of the under-counter basin, and then the under-counter basin is installed in a predetermined position. After the bracket is fixed, it will be opened. The countertop cover of the hole is fixed on the wall on the undercounter basin.
Precautions for the placement of sanitary appliances
1. The bathroom adopts dry and wet separation: the shower area should be equipped with a shower sliding door Or hang up a shower and divide the washbasin, toilet and bathing area into dry and wet areas, which can keep the family healthy and improve family luck!
2. Open windows in the bathroom: It is best to have windows in the bathroom and keep them open at any time. Fengshui has a positive effect on the health of the family.
3. Tiles and bathtubs have anti-slip effect: the ceramic tiles used in the bathroom must have an anti-slip effect, especially when it comes to shower gel or soapy water.
4. Close the bath and toilet doors at any time: the toilet doors must be closed at will, otherwise the humidity and dirt in the whole house will be exchanged, and of course the luck of the whole family will get worse and worse.
5. Cover the toilet at any time when not in use: Feng Shui masters will suggest that the toilet should be covered at any time when it is not in use. Avoid negative energies sucking away the positive energies in the home.
Finally, pay attention to placing some positive energy objects in the bathroom, and place some objects that can increase the positive energy in the bathroom, such as candles, thick Bath towels, small carpets, etc. can balance the yin and yang energy in the bathroom. They can be placed on the bathroom sink surface or on the sink cabinet.